Resolve Financial Recovery Inc. takes the privacy of its clients, affiliates, and consumers very seriously. The company is subject to rules and regulations of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Resolve Financial Recovery will not sell, license, transmit or disclose personal information about you unless it is authorized by yourself, and or allowable by law in accordance with the performance of our functions.
PIPEDA’s 10 privacy principles and how they relate to RFR’s business are defined below:
- Accountability: RFR is responsible for the information under its custody and has designated a Privacy Officer to ensure RFR’s compliance with PIPEDA.
- Identifying the Purposes: RFR does identify the purpose for which it collects personal information. The company obtains the information legally and does not use the information other than the businesses main function which is the collection of debts.
- Consent: Consent & knowledge are required by the consumer for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, with the exception of certain circumstances in relation to the performance of our functions, including where permitted/and or allowable by law. RFR may disclose information to third party agents for the sole purpose of the collection of debts.
- Limiting collection: The collection of information will be limited to that which is necessary for the company’s standard operations.
- Limiting use, disclosure, and retention: RFR will not use or disclose personal information unless it is authorized by yourself, and or allowable by law in accordance with the performance or our functions. Personal information is retained for as long as it needed, after it is no longer needed it is destroyed or archived and made anonymous.
- Accuracy: RFR takes reasonable steps to ensure information is accurate and up to date.
- Safeguards: Personal information is kept safe by using security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Employees sign a confidentiality agreement and information security policy.
- Openness: RFR shall be open with consumers and/or clients about its policies related to the management of personal information.
- Individual Access: RFR will make available to individuals specific information upon request. Should information be denied the individual will be made aware in writing setting out the reasons for the refusal of information.
- Challenging Compliance: An individual will be able to address or challenge a concern with the above principles to the designated person accountable for RFR’s compliance.
How to Contact Us
Resolve Financial Recovery Inc.
36- 2601 Matheson Blvd. East
Mississauga, ON, L4W 5A8